You are currently viewing: Posts Tagged " one boy and one girl"
A poll conducted by the website www.bounty.com on 2,116 parents of children 16 years old and under suggests that...
posted on: Apr 20, 2011 | author: Ronald C. Rosas
- Morning Sex an All-Day Booster
- Stem Cells - The Better Way of Treating Some of the Dreadful Diseases
- Women Work to Cheat
- Is it true that married women are more promiscuous than men?
- Heavy Drinking in College May Worsen Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Infants Use Fake Crying as an Attention Seeking Tactic
- Rich People Have Better Sex
- Conservative Christianity Causes Divorce
- Heading to Greener Urban Zones for Living Linked With Better Mental Health
- Regulated Exposures to Sunlight Can Help Cut down on the Risk of Heart Diseases
Must See Stories
Subscribe To Exami
Join Us On Facebook
Follow Exami.net on Twitter
addiction alcohol behavior blood pressure BMI body brain breast cancer cancer career child children couples depression diabetes diet disease drinking exercise facebook food health heart attack heart disease hormones immune system Internet life marijuana marriage men obesity osteoporosis overweight pain perception pregnancy race sex smoking social networking stress teens weight women