You are currently viewing: Posts Tagged " one boy and one girl"
A poll conducted by the website www.bounty.com on 2,116 parents of children 16 years old and under suggests that...
posted on: Apr 20, 2011 | author: Ronald C. Rosas
- Morning Sex an All-Day Booster
- Is it true that married women are more promiscuous than men?
- Smaller Animals can Slow Down Time
- Masculine Looking Women Score High Marks in Long-Term Relationships
- Beach Replenishment: a protective measure or a waste?
- Heavy Drinking in College May Worsen Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Hormonal Women More Likely to Cheat
- Rising Divorce Rate Worries Conservatives in Iran
- Rich People Have Better Sex
- Infants Use Fake Crying as an Attention Seeking Tactic
Must See Stories
Subscribe To Exami
Join Us On Facebook
Follow Exami.net on Twitter
addiction alcohol behavior blood pressure BMI body brain breast cancer cancer career child children couples depression diabetes diet disease drinking exercise facebook food health heart attack heart disease hormones immune system Internet life marijuana marriage men obesity osteoporosis overweight pain perception pregnancy race sex smoking social networking stress teens weight women