You are currently viewing: Posts Tagged " one boy and one girl"
A poll conducted by the website www.bounty.com on 2,116 parents of children 16 years old and under suggests that...
posted on: Apr 20, 2011 | author: Ronald C. Rosas
- Is it true that married women are more promiscuous than men?
- Morning Sex an All-Day Booster
- Smaller Animals can Slow Down Time
- Low Sex Drive in Women Traced to Physiological Reasons
- Want to amplify your quality of life? Just broaden your perception of time by being awed!
- Heavy Drinking in College May Worsen Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- The Link between Religious Priming and Self Control Negated
- Women Work to Cheat
- Strenuous Physical Exertions Without Regular Workout is Risky
- Rich People Have Better Sex
Must See Stories
Subscribe To Exami
Join Us On Facebook
Follow Exami.net on Twitter
addiction alcohol behavior blood pressure BMI body brain breast cancer cancer career child children couples depression diabetes diet disease drinking exercise facebook food health heart attack heart disease hormones immune system Internet life marijuana marriage men obesity osteoporosis overweight pain perception pregnancy race sex smoking social networking stress teens weight women