You are currently viewing: Posts Tagged " one boy and one girl"
A poll conducted by the website www.bounty.com on 2,116 parents of children 16 years old and under suggests that...
posted on: Apr 20, 2011 | author: Ronald C. Rosas
- Muscular Dystrophy Stricken Blacks Die Young
- Morning Sex an All-Day Booster
- Financial Strain Seen to Exacerbate Domestic Violence
- Is it true that married women are more promiscuous than men?
- Do Women Make Better Murderers?
- Caffeine Consumption Linked to Sleep Problems in Children
- Beer Sales are up as the number of Single Fathers Increase
- Rising Divorce Rate Worries Conservatives in Iran
- Stem Cells - The Better Way of Treating Some of the Dreadful Diseases
- Smaller Animals can Slow Down Time
Must See Stories
Subscribe To Exami
Join Us On Facebook
Follow Exami.net on Twitter
addiction alcohol behavior blood pressure BMI body brain breast cancer cancer career child children couples depression diabetes diet disease drinking exercise facebook food health heart attack heart disease hormones immune system Internet life marijuana marriage men obesity osteoporosis overweight pain perception pregnancy race sex smoking social networking stress teens weight women