You are currently viewing: Posts Tagged " one boy and one girl"
A poll conducted by the website www.bounty.com on 2,116 parents of children 16 years old and under suggests that...
posted on: Apr 20, 2011 | author: Ronald C. Rosas
- Morning Sex an All-Day Booster
- Caffeine Consumption Linked to Sleep Problems in Children
- Beer Sales are up as the number of Single Fathers Increase
- Rising Divorce Rate Worries Conservatives in Iran
- Is it true that married women are more promiscuous than men?
- Hormonal Women More Likely to Cheat
- Women Dominate the Growing Number of Islam Converts in UK
- Painful Fibromyalgia Not Eased by Mindfulness Therapy
- Low Graduation Rates of African-American Athletes Scored
- Smaller Animals can Slow Down Time
Must See Stories
Subscribe To Exami
Join Us On Facebook
Follow Exami.net on Twitter
addiction alcohol behavior blood pressure BMI body brain breast cancer cancer career child children couples depression diabetes diet disease drinking exercise facebook food health heart attack heart disease hormones immune system Internet life marijuana marriage men obesity osteoporosis overweight pain perception pregnancy race sex smoking social networking stress teens weight women