You are currently viewing: Posts Tagged " sexual abstinence"
It seems that the twin thrusts of educating the youth on the pitfalls of profligate sexual behaviour and more engaged...
posted on: Mar 28, 2011 | author: Ronald C. Rosas
- Morning Sex an All-Day Booster
- Muscular Dystrophy Stricken Blacks Die Young
- Financial Strain Seen to Exacerbate Domestic Violence
- Is it true that married women are more promiscuous than men?
- Caffeine Consumption Linked to Sleep Problems in Children
- Rising Divorce Rate Worries Conservatives in Iran
- Stem Cells - The Better Way of Treating Some of the Dreadful Diseases
- Smaller Animals can Slow Down Time
- Beer Sales are up as the number of Single Fathers Increase
- Do Women Make Better Murderers?
Must See Stories
Subscribe To Exami
Join Us On Facebook
Follow Exami.net on Twitter
addiction alcohol behavior blood pressure BMI body brain breast cancer cancer career child children couples depression diabetes diet disease drinking exercise facebook food health heart attack heart disease hormones immune system Internet life marijuana marriage men obesity osteoporosis overweight pain perception pregnancy race sex smoking social networking stress teens weight women