You are currently viewing: Posts Tagged " sexual abstinence"
It seems that the twin thrusts of educating the youth on the pitfalls of profligate sexual behaviour and more engaged...
posted on: Mar 28, 2011 | author: Ronald C. Rosas
- Financial Strain Seen to Exacerbate Domestic Violence
- Do Women Make Better Murderers?
- Muscular Dystrophy Stricken Blacks Die Young
- Girls’ Breasts Growing Sooner
- Regulated Exposures to Sunlight Can Help Cut down on the Risk of Heart Diseases
- Beer Sales are up as the number of Single Fathers Increase
- Women’s orgasms increase with men’s attractiveness
- Morning Sex an All-Day Booster
- How Plants and Fungi Ruled the Earth
- 0.01 Percent of world population killed annually by second hand smoke
Must See Stories
Subscribe To Exami
Join Us On Facebook
Follow Exami.net on Twitter
addiction alcohol behavior blood pressure BMI body brain breast cancer cancer career child children couples depression diabetes diet disease drinking exercise facebook food health heart attack heart disease hormones immune system Internet life marijuana marriage men obesity osteoporosis overweight pain perception pregnancy race sex smoking social networking stress teens weight women